Register Now. It's Free.User CPMember ListCalendarFAQ
SangNhuong.com - Chợ rao vặt lớn nhất Việt Nam
Trở lại   Chợ thông tin Y Tế Việt Nam / DÀNH CHO NGƯỜI NGOÀI NGÀNH / Tư vấn sức khỏe
 
 
Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
  #1  
Cũ 14-06-2012, 09:35 AM
taiduco taiduco đang online
Member
 
Tham gia ngày: May 2012
Bài gửi: 55
Mặc định Viêm tủy sống có bị liệt không?

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

[MUSIC]http://www.musicwebtown.com/guitarbk/playlists/82753/646620.mp3[/MUSIC]

I feel so unsure as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor. As the music dyes,
something in your eyes,
calls to mind the silver screen,
and all it's sad goodbyes.

Chorus:
I'm never gonna dance again,
guilty feet've got no rythm.
Though it's easy to pretend,
i know you're not a fool.
Shoul've done better than to cheat a friend,
and waste the chance that I've been given.
So i'm never gonna dance again,
the way I danced with you........

Time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend.
To the heart and mind ignorance is kind.
There's no comfort in the truth,
pain is all you'll find

Tonight the music seemed so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe, it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have made this last forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please stay...

chorus

Now that you're gone (now that you're gone),
that you had to leave me alone......
Trả lời với trích dẫn


 


Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is Mở
Mặt cười đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Mở
Chuyển đến

SangNhuong.com


Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 07:41 PM - Diễn đàn được xây dựng bởi SangNhuong.com
© 2008 - 2026 Nhóm phát triển website và thành viên SANGNHUONG.COM.
BQT không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm nào từ nội dung bài viết của thành viên.

Liên hệ - Liên hệ - Chợ thông tin Y Tế Việt Nam - Lưu Trữ - Lên trên